History

Bayındır Vocational High School, which was founded in 1997 and started education activities in the buildings assigned to the Governorship of Bayındır Municipality, was moved to its own building with a closed area of ​​1.420 m2 built on land donated to Bayındır Belediyesi Univercity on 5 June 2000.

Later, an additional building was built between the philanthropic businessmen Sadık SUSAMCIOĞLU and the Rectorate of the University in order to receive 1620 sqm closed area in 2007, and it was completed in 2008 and delivered to our high school.